My Game List


 So of course, no one knows me or who I am, so I though that I should share with you all the games I’ve ever played with a small review on them and a score. The score represents my opinion of the games, not how good of a game it is so don’t yell at me for hating on New Super Mario Bros (not that anyone cares about that game, lol). I own a 3DS, Wii, DS and Switch and I’ll be going through them by console. This will be a three-part blog so I’ll be covering the handheld games first before I dive into the actual big boy consoles.


DS –


Pokémon Pearl - I don’t remember much about this game since I played it when I was way to young to know how to play a game. Looking back on it, it was a really good Pokémon game as in basically every other Pokémon games, with Cynthia of course (QUEEN!). Not much else to say but solid. 8/10
 Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remake rumored to be announced soon ...


Mario 64 – I remember that I played this in a weird time, it was after I beat Mario Galaxy and it was pretty jarring to go back to Mario 64. I personally prefer the linear 3D Mario games which is why I personally didn’t enjoy it as much as others. Plus, I lost control of my left-hand fingers due to having to play with a D-pad. Has fun levels but not my style of game. 7/10

 GameSpy: Super Mario 64 DS - Page 3

Mario & Luigi Partners in Time – I have a soft spot for Mario RPGs and I love how this game uses the time travel and baby’s mechanic Of course, I was very young which is why I probably liked this game because it was essentially like Pokémon but with Mario characters. RIP Alpha Dreams, you will be missed (especially if Paper Mario continues to suck). 8/10

 Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (Video Game) - TV Tropes

Mario Party DS – Holy shit! It’s like ecstasy put into game form. This is objectively the best Mario Party for loners and no one can tell me other wise. The boards, mini games and bosses are some of the best in the game and it’s a shame that it’s stuck on the DS. Even the story mode is incredible with a clever set up. Let’s hope ND Cube gets its crap together before they make another Mario Party 10. 9/10

 Mario Party DS - Story Mode Walkthrough Part 1 - Wiggler's Garden ...

Nintendogs – I don’t understand how I got 20 hours of gameplay out of this game, but it’s so addicting. The positives of this are dogs and dogs. The downside is pretty much the gameplay, but even still, I relatively enjoyed this game. Final thought, I’m more of a cat’s person. 6.5/10

 Spiritual successor to 'Nintendogs' comes to Switch this spring ...

New Super Mario Bros – The blandest game I’ve ever placed but at least I can be a turtle in this game. Everything in this game was super solid but nothing blew my mind. Definitely doesn’t help that they just remade this game 10 times after this game. I really have nothing else to say about this game. 7.5/10

 New Super Mario Bros DS - All 18 Secret Exit Locations - YouTube


3DS –


Pokémon Y – People constantly shit on this game but I personally love this game. I like how fresh it was with the 3D art style and it’s the generation with the best Pokémon design. I think that it actually felt like an adventure where other games felt like they were just games. Also, the whole of Lumiose City was so fun to explore but hey, that might all be nostalgia. 9.5/10

Pokémon Y | Nintendo 3DS | Games | Nintendo

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire – Alpha Sapphire is also a great Pokémon game like Pearl but I found the world and map less compelling than Y. I do appreciate how much content they tried to put into the game and I also loved flying around on a Latios even if it didn’t at much to the overall game. My final comment on Alpha Sapphire: To much water. 7/10 (8/10 actually)

Buy Pokémon Alpha Sapphire from the Humble Store

Kid Icarus Uprising – I can’t express how much I love this game despite me being left-handed, or at least I lost my left-hand playing Kid Icarus Uprising. Besides the bad controls, the gameplay, story, humour, writing and voice acting are top notch, especially for a game that made in the early life cycle of the 3DS. I can also relate with Pit a lot, I to also have a crush on Palutena and also can’t read. 9.5/10

Kid Icarus: Uprising review: On the wings of love - Polygon

Animal Crossing New Leaf – I played this game hard for at least a couple of months before falling off hard. It’s animal crossing which means it’s great but also very repetitive which I guess is expected. I think that this game brought a lot of good ideas to the table and also gave me some great times. My final gripe with the game was that all my villagers literally looked like crack addicts. 8/10

Lack Of Switch Stock In Japan Is Driving Up The Value Of Animal ...

So those were the handheld games I played and honestly, I think that I’m more of a console gamer but I’ve had my good times with the DS line of consoles. Looking back, I probably spent the most time playing the camera on the DS than any other DS game. Next week, I'll be talking about the DS's bigger brother, the Switch.

Comments

Popular Posts